Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Is the server down? Crashed again? I_vote_lcapIs the server down? Crashed again? I_voting_barIs the server down? Crashed again? I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Is the server down? Crashed again? I_vote_lcapIs the server down? Crashed again? I_voting_barIs the server down? Crashed again? I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Is the server down? Crashed again?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AnsverMe
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Is the server down? Crashed again? Empty
PostSubject: Is the server down? Crashed again?   Is the server down? Crashed again? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:14 pm

Yea the Title says most but.. why is it down now?
Ive been gone for like 4 days.... Nick deleted data again?
NO INFO -.-
Ansver please
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down? Crashed again?   Is the server down? Crashed again? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:59 pm

There are some updates that are going on right now. So be patient and wait. Most of the work is being done by one person so yeah, a little slow =/
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down? Crashed again?   Is the server down? Crashed again? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:31 am

Massive Update. Just backing up Riri now. But she has it right.
Back to top Go down
AnsverMe
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down? Crashed again?   Is the server down? Crashed again? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:37 am

okay thanks ... how long is this going to take?
Back to top Go down
biggsk
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down? Crashed again?   Is the server down? Crashed again? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:16 am

Does the error i get when i start the patcher (Code 12002 Result 2) happen because of the updating?
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down? Crashed again?   Is the server down? Crashed again? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:22 pm

since the server is down, yes that is what happens.

If the server goes up and that still happens, it's best to use the loader.bat file. It maybe something wrong with the patcher itself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down? Crashed again?   Is the server down? Crashed again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the server down? Crashed again?
Page 1 of 1