Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
It Seems i cant logg in the server I_vote_lcapIt Seems i cant logg in the server I_voting_barIt Seems i cant logg in the server I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
It Seems i cant logg in the server I_vote_lcapIt Seems i cant logg in the server I_voting_barIt Seems i cant logg in the server I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

It Seems i cant logg in the server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eFusion
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

It Seems i cant logg in the server Empty
PostSubject: It Seems i cant logg in the server   It Seems i cant logg in the server Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:15 am

So today i was playing kFlyff cuz my friends told me about it so i tried.
So today i dcded [it closed automaticly the Flyff] so i tried to open KingFlyff.exe
and it shows this.
It Seems i cant logg in the server Error_10

So after that i downloaded the new patcher and its still the same.
the ip is still correct. any solution to my problems?
Back to top Go down
jazhax
Recruit
Recruit
jazhax

PostSubject: Re: It Seems i cant logg in the server   It Seems i cant logg in the server Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:18 am

My friend and I have the same problem too... We tried to re-download the patcher and pretty much everything you did, so it's not just you.
Back to top Go down
Succoria
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: It Seems i cant logg in the server   It Seems i cant logg in the server Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:12 pm

I got the same problem, but I just use the loader and it works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Seems i cant logg in the server   It Seems i cant logg in the server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Seems i cant logg in the server
Page 1 of 1