Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Everyday is the Server off -.- I_vote_lcapEveryday is the Server off -.- I_voting_barEveryday is the Server off -.- I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Everyday is the Server off -.- I_vote_lcapEveryday is the Server off -.- I_voting_barEveryday is the Server off -.- I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Everyday is the Server off -.-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalle1
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Everyday is the Server off -.- Empty
PostSubject: Everyday is the Server off -.-   Everyday is the Server off -.- Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:59 am

I have School at 8-16 oClock an then i will Play the game Kingflyff.
Thats soo...
What is the problem? -.-
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Everyday is the Server off -.-   Everyday is the Server off -.- Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:07 am

Maybe theyre adding some stuffs up?
When its down they always do something better
Back to top Go down
Abbe

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Everyday is the Server off -.-   Everyday is the Server off -.- Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:40 pm

It's not easy to keep a server up 24/7 so far i think it's up much more then it's down--

And as royal said probably they r adding stuff's (donor stuff's) when it's off..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyday is the Server off -.-   Everyday is the Server off -.- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyday is the Server off -.-
Page 1 of 1