Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Cool server xD I_vote_lcapCool server xD I_voting_barCool server xD I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Cool server xD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jumikz1990
Recruit
Recruit
jumikz1990

[BG]Reputation : 0

Cool server xD Empty
PostSubject: Cool server xD   Cool server xD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:56 am

ahm i guys!
first and foremost i would like to great you all
a happy and nice plvling to you xD im new in here!
i just found out that ur server has lots of fun lots of
experiencing how godlike awake is and how u manage to build
you char! thanks to this server that im able to find friends
and do wat ever i want to do ingame xD

i like the GM too so friendly and know how to understand
players ingame Very Happy sometimes talkative ingame xD
an energitic GM i know among all Flyff server

By:
IGN: Serenity
JOB: Blade(Hero)

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down