Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
GM Rules.  You Should Follow I_vote_lcapGM Rules.  You Should Follow I_voting_barGM Rules.  You Should Follow I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
GM Rules.  You Should Follow I_vote_lcapGM Rules.  You Should Follow I_voting_barGM Rules.  You Should Follow I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

GM Rules. You Should Follow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Selena
[KingFlyff]Owner
[KingFlyff]Owner
Selena

[BG]Reputation : 4

GM Rules.  You Should Follow Empty
PostSubject: GM Rules. You Should Follow   GM Rules.  You Should Follow Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:45 pm

This is a list for GM rules, I may not be a GM but I know what I'm doing.

Rules:
1. No giving out Free items.
2. You may give items to your other characters as long as it is NOT godly. (+500 Awakens) E-flyff standards only.
3. Be polite to the players and give everyone a chance, even if you don't like them.
4. Do not do an Invasion without another GM.
5. All events are to be fair, no giving hints to someone in PM, MSN or any private messages unless you share it with everyone and before you do an event, make sure you have enough time to finish it.
6. If you see a Gm misbehaving, report it to the owner or a well trusted Admin

Remember this as well as following these rules, you want to remember that if you do become a GM,
It will change you for better or worse, you can ask any GM from Kingflyff, it will change you either way.

As well as following these rules, you are only a GM, but if a Admin is doing something wrong and you know it.
Keep the peace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingflyff.bloodygamerz.com/
smoKy
smoKy

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: GM Rules. You Should Follow   GM Rules.  You Should Follow Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:58 am

yea...some rules are fair
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: GM Rules. You Should Follow   GM Rules.  You Should Follow Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:53 am

Actually rules are normal.
Like it.
Not too strict but yet gotta stay professional. Love it.
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: GM Rules. You Should Follow   GM Rules.  You Should Follow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:48 pm

some rules are

GM Rules.  You Should Follow Roronoa_Zoro_Signature-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Rules. You Should Follow   GM Rules.  You Should Follow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Rules. You Should Follow
Page 1 of 1