Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
King FlyFF - Forum Rules! I_vote_lcapKing FlyFF - Forum Rules! I_voting_barKing FlyFF - Forum Rules! I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
King FlyFF - Forum Rules! I_vote_lcapKing FlyFF - Forum Rules! I_voting_barKing FlyFF - Forum Rules! I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

King FlyFF - Forum Rules!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selena
[KingFlyff]Owner
[KingFlyff]Owner
Selena

[BG]Reputation : 4

King FlyFF - Forum Rules! Empty
PostSubject: King FlyFF - Forum Rules!   King FlyFF - Forum Rules! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:24 am

[size=150]Forum Rules[/size]

Follow these rules when posting on the forums. If you do not, your thread will be locked and/or removed. If you continue to violate these rules your access to our forums/game will be revoked. Please do what you can to keep your community as peaceful as possible.

• Stickies: Stickies are there to help you. Please read them before you ask a question. It is possible that the answer you seek has already been posted in a sticky thread.

• Inappropriate behavior: Repeated behavior deemed inappropriate by GMs, Administrators, and Forum Moderators may result in your account being suspended/banned from our forums/game. Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited to, the following:

• heated religious discussion
    • obscenities of any kind
    • intentionally bypassing the swear word filter
    • nudity of any kind
    • anything sexually related
    • anything insulting to a person or group of people (including, but not limited to, racism, sexism, homophobia, or religious persecution)
    • stereotypically demeaning or sexist (either male or female) images
    • images of drugs or alcohol, either its creation or its abuse

• All Caps: On the Internet, a word or words in all caps signifies shouting. Titles and threads that are in all caps will be locked, edited or removed at GM/Moderator discretion.

• Hostilities: Do not insult (or instigate the insulting of) other players, groups of players, moderators, GMs or other forum users. This includes, but is not limited to:

• Flaming: hostile argument with or insulting another poster, or his/her point of view. Mature debate is acceptable.
    • Defaming: Anything negative posted about another person, EVEN IF IT IS TRUE.
    • Trolling: Attempts to incite others to anger, frustration or sadness; also attempts to incite flaming.
    • Misquoting: Changing a person's words in a quote to stir up trouble, defame or to otherwise cause problems.

Excessive hostilities will result in a ban from the forums/game.

• Off topic: Please do not stray from the topic stated within the body of the thread by its creator. Threads that have gone off that topic will be edited, split or locked. Threads are posted in the wrong section will be moved. Threads that are created with the sole purpose of having no meaning whatsoever (spam posts) will be taken off of the forum. Repeated offenses can result in a ban from the forums/game.

• Hijacking: Taking control of another person's post to forward your own agenda will result in having your posts removed from that thread. Repeated hijackings can result in a ban from the forums/game.

• Game Advertisements: Do not advertise other games on the forums. You are free to mention other games in the context of a thread, but please keep your comments limited.

Game advertisement includes, but is not limited to:

• Posting links to other games
    • Posting images of other games
    • Offering to buy/sell penya with the monetary equivalent of another game

Repeat offenders may be banned from the forums/game.

• Advertising of other services/websites: Please do not advertise other sites or services for gain on these forums. Threads, links, banners or any other content consisting of advertisements for sites/services with intent to gain from such links will be locked or removed at the GMs'/Moderators' discretion.

• Links to unofficial Flyff fan-sites are highly discouraged due to several factors, not the least of which is the potential for malicious software specifically aimed at Flyff players to be embedded on such sites.
    • Links to personal sites or blogs are permitted as long as there is no intent to advertise for gain.
    • Links to videos on such sites as youtube.com will be permitted as long as the video has Flyff content contained within or pertains to the thread at hand.

All forum rules will extend to any links posted to such sites. If a link is found to be objectionable, a Moderator may edit it out of your post or may PM you to have it removed from your signature; if you refuse to remove an offending link from your signature, a GM may forcibly remove it and award you a ban.

• Posting Private Information: Please do not post your email address, MSN address, phone numbers or any other private contact information, or the contact information of any player on the forums. Doing so is a dangerous practice, and any posts containing private contact information will be edited to delete them. If you feel that you must post some sort of contact information, use the Edit My Profile page to add your MSN, Yahoo, AOL or ICQ information; this is much safer than posting openly in a thread. This is in the interest of protecting our members from identity theft and/or account compromise.

• Bans: Bans will not be discussed openly on the forums for any reason. Any thread or post created for this purpose will be removed without notice. If you wish to discuss a ban, please send a private message to the Administrator.

• Necromancy: Any thread over fourteen (14) days old is considered to be a dead thread unless it has some highly redeeming value to overrule the necro at Moderator or GM discretion. Posting in a dead (necro) thread will cause it to be locked. Repeated posting of dead threads can result in a ban from forums/game.

• Thread Locked/Removal Discussion: Discussing a locked or removed thread is forbidden and any posts found in regards to this will be removed. These threads were locked or moved for a reason. If you have a problem with a thread that was locked or removed, send a private message to a member of Staff.

• Moderators: Moderators are volunteers that help keep the forums clean. Repeatedly baiting, flaming, or taunting a moderator is grounds for ban on the same basis as hostilities above.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingflyff.bloodygamerz.com/
MiniRadi
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
MiniRadi

[BG]Reputation : 3

King FlyFF - Forum Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King FlyFF - Forum Rules!   King FlyFF - Forum Rules! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:29 am

--> Stickied
Back to top Go down

King FlyFF - Forum Rules!
Page 1 of 1