Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Sickest's [GM] Application For KingFlyFF I_vote_lcapSickest's [GM] Application For KingFlyFF I_voting_barSickest's [GM] Application For KingFlyFF I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Sickest's [GM] Application For KingFlyFF I_vote_lcapSickest's [GM] Application For KingFlyFF I_voting_barSickest's [GM] Application For KingFlyFF I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Sickest's [GM] Application For KingFlyFF

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sickest
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Sickest's [GM] Application For KingFlyFF Empty
PostSubject: Sickest's [GM] Application For KingFlyFF   Sickest's [GM] Application For KingFlyFF Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:08 pm

In Game Name: Sickest

Contact: hack.cef@live.com, intwined3@hotmail.com, steam.cef@live.com

Time Zone: Eastern Time

Language: American, English

Real Life Name : Christian Slater

What You Can Do For The Server As A Game Master:
Well, For One. I'd be able to help everyone considering I'll be online about 12/7. (I'm not a 24/7 freak. Razz) Also, I'd make Invasion's Very Fun, And Very Attractive. I'll get a lot of my In real-life friends. I have 30,000+ Friends on My-space. <3. I'll tell every single one of them that play's FlyFF To check out the server. And Donate. I'll never abuse my powers, I'll listen to everyone's problems. And I'll be sure to respect every single member of the massive community, And Respect all other Staff.

Active Time: Well, I stay up late. So, I'd say from 11AM - 3PM. EST.

Is Their Anything Else We Should Know About You?: I'm 17, I Skateboard. I Drive Cars, I have a JOB, I hope that doesn't Interfere with this application, Also I'm very mature. I'm not a child. I've been a member of this community previously, But I had quit. Then I had forgotten my password, But. I'm here to stay. So, Please forgive me for quitting. I wish to make the best of this server and for all to play rightfully. I want all members of the community to have equal rights. I am Male. xD

Thanks For Reading, -Christian. <3
Back to top Go down
Karin
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Sickest's [GM] Application For KingFlyFF   Sickest's [GM] Application For KingFlyFF Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:38 pm

I think your application is nice, but kind of short. xD

You seem like a good person from what I've seen on xat, and you don't have noob grammar! 8D

I think you would make a great GM, as long as you can understand pinoys and be patient with them. LOL (I spent like a whole hour helping two of them before.)

------------------------

And a forum mod should move this application to the KingFlyff GM App section too.
Back to top Go down
Sickest
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Sickest's [GM] Application For KingFlyFF   Sickest's [GM] Application For KingFlyFF Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:37 pm

Thanks, Alot. ^^ Appreciate it. Very Happy Sorry about wrong section. :s

Q.Q
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sickest's [GM] Application For KingFlyFF   Sickest's [GM] Application For KingFlyFF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sickest's [GM] Application For KingFlyFF
Page 1 of 1