Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
I need help with my Bank PIN. I_vote_lcapI need help with my Bank PIN. I_voting_barI need help with my Bank PIN. I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
I need help with my Bank PIN. I_vote_lcapI need help with my Bank PIN. I_voting_barI need help with my Bank PIN. I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

I need help with my Bank PIN.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Badz
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

I need help with my Bank PIN. Empty
PostSubject: I need help with my Bank PIN.   I need help with my Bank PIN. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Why my bank pin alwats Error now??

yesterday i set my bank pin 1234

now i woke up this morning, my bank pin is error now T__T

can some0ne reset my bank pin?

my IGN is Blasty

thank's in advance!!

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
fonyo6
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my Bank PIN.   I need help with my Bank PIN. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:56 pm

Im sorry man, even if you manage to get in to your bank, you wont find anything there... it happened to me as well.... i ended up making a new character make a new bank place for it buy the scroll which allows u to get access to all character's bank... and when i opened it it should have contained 46 perins, 500 pieces of All elemental cards, tons of other stuff and a really awesome and high rate of penyas SET... i was about to sell it! Im sorry dude but you cant get your items back
Back to top Go down
killerman855

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my Bank PIN.   I need help with my Bank PIN. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Everyone's bank is bugged so we can't use the bank.
Back to top Go down
Abbe

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my Bank PIN.   I need help with my Bank PIN. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:32 pm

Yeh something is fked up with the bank.. i dun think that they'll do anything about it (yet)
Back to top Go down
Badz
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my Bank PIN.   I need help with my Bank PIN. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:30 am

0k thank's for the replies guys.
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my Bank PIN.   I need help with my Bank PIN. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:37 pm

o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my Bank PIN.   I need help with my Bank PIN. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help with my Bank PIN.
Page 1 of 1