Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
MorbidReign's Admin Application I_vote_lcapMorbidReign's Admin Application I_voting_barMorbidReign's Admin Application I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
MorbidReign's Admin Application I_vote_lcapMorbidReign's Admin Application I_voting_barMorbidReign's Admin Application I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

MorbidReign's Admin Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

MorbidReign's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: MorbidReign's Admin Application   MorbidReign's Admin Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:32 pm

Name: David Boyer AKA MorbidReign

Time Zone/Location:CST/EST Border of the 2 lol

Average Time Spent on KingFlyFF: I spend mornings, partial afternoons, and all evenings (work permitting)

Your Intended time to stay with KingFlyFF: Ever since I found out about Pservers i went looking for one and found King (with the rebirths XD) and i loved it and i STILL love it.

Expierence with Databases/Coding with MSSQL/MYSQL: I tried coding my own pserver for a few friends to test builds etc but my computer couldnt handle it and i never found out if it worked ...i fried the ram sticks LOL

Good use of Admin Powers: Well i think good and bad powers are a matter of perspective I.e. When someone is spamming 'Im selling such and such' and theyre muted. They get angry and say power trip others say thank you.

Bad Use of Admin Powers: Giving away things that weren't earned. I'm not personally a fan of GMs and such giving away epic weapons to people who didn't work for it, or win it in a contest or something. I'm a firm believer in working for what you have. If you have a 40 year old matress and a black and white tv in your apartment then complain about it, the only answer is is that you didnt work hard enough (PS just got flat screen HD tv XD)

How long have you been working with Databases/Coding: not long to be honest, i dont have a whole lot of experience with it but my brother (who works for Microsoft) says it doesn't take long to learn the basics and some of the advanced stuff

How long have you played KingFlyFF: since....January of 2009...ish

Past Experience: With flyff? or Work? flyff, playing since v4 but my accounts got 'hacked' and all the stuff i had earned over the years have been deleted etc.... Work... I've been a chef for 8 years lol

Anything else: Nothing really except i like to offset the economy by underselling certain things when i see that a percentile of the capita are over selling. Like right now im giving free bloody weapons away to non masters and hero's because ive seen Vampire weapons being sold for 35B.
**EDIT** I would also like to bring back some slightly older features such as Trading in questies for a CW or Red Meteonyker. Except with a slight mod to it. 1 Vampire Weapon, 1 Ancient Weapon, 500 Shaduwar Dungeon Questies and 10 perin for example. I think that would also level out the economy and bring a bit more excitement to the leveling and grinding hours put in by all players.

Why you want to be Admin: Because I Love the POWER!!!! MUAHAHAHA (is not He-man) Nah i just like to help when i can and im pretty strict about the rules, i personally HATE spammers and hackers and i would have no problem with pulling out the almighty MuteSword or BanHammer depending on the severity of the crime committed

Thanks Guys and Gals,

Dave {MorbidReign}

Last edited by MorbidReign on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added relevant information.)
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's Admin Application   MorbidReign's Admin Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:47 am

Hmmm, It would appear as though this application has fallen through the cracks....
Back to top Go down
killerman855

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's Admin Application   MorbidReign's Admin Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Good luck I guess?-.-
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's Admin Application   MorbidReign's Admin Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:56 am

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's Admin Application   MorbidReign's Admin Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:35 am

goodluck admin applications is probably the hardest D:

Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's Admin Application   MorbidReign's Admin Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:25 pm

Well aside from it being the hardest, I dont think any staff has seen this application. And I'm the only one that has applied, properly lol
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's Admin Application   MorbidReign's Admin Application Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:31 am

true that.
Back to top Go down
ChaoticXD

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's Admin Application   MorbidReign's Admin Application Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:06 am

i like waffles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MorbidReign's Admin Application   MorbidReign's Admin Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MorbidReign's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1