Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Kingflyff Gm Applications Please Accept I_vote_lcapKingflyff Gm Applications Please Accept I_voting_barKingflyff Gm Applications Please Accept I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Kingflyff Gm Applications Please Accept I_vote_lcapKingflyff Gm Applications Please Accept I_voting_barKingflyff Gm Applications Please Accept I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Kingflyff Gm Applications Please Accept

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anthonytruong57
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : -1

Kingflyff Gm Applications Please Accept Empty
PostSubject: Kingflyff Gm Applications Please Accept   Kingflyff Gm Applications Please Accept Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:30 am

Name: Anthony truong

Happy Easter Smile

Timezone: GMT+7

In game name: Anthony

Past Experience: I used to play many kind of flyff for knowledge and I encounter many different things.

Why I want to become a GM: In my observations' many players are luck of knowledge in playing KFlyff so I want to help them. I want to assist them because I don't want to people to cry just for a help. I don't want those poor ones. I don't want lonely games so I could help them.

What would I change about KingFlyff if I could: As Yuriko said, it's almost perfect, the database, all about it. The thing i want to change is those I don't want Bad apples in the game. I want better security for the game for them tp not hack the game for their own sake to win this competition. I want to change the KingFlyff to more exciting game, the other maps, like darkon 3 is not use for plvl. I want the game to become more exciting for the players to like the game and play it.

How long have I played: I used to play Kingflyff 2 days It got Fun So Ill Stay In Game Never quit.

About me: Intelligent , helpful to others, honest and respectful to others even they are normal, some flyff games, the Gm's are not respecting the players play to their game. I am good in Flyff because I have many experience. I am Filipino, very obedience to my parents, I'm cute and simple. I don't want those elegant ones. I am a lover one. I am good communicator because I use english even I am a Filipino. I don't want other's cry because if I see them crying or lonely, I feel the same feeling like them.

Extra Informations: Even I have a lot of work to do. I can help other players for them to become a good Kingflyff player. I want them not cry but laugh of my good stories nor educated jokes about flyff. I don't want to become a bad apple because my promise as a good GM and my responsibility will be broken. I want events that are very funny and exciting to the players. I want to improve the game and many more.

Last edited by anthonytruong57 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
anthonytruong57
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : -1

PostSubject: My Team   Kingflyff Gm Applications Please Accept Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:44 am

KingFlyff king Watcher Team
---------------------------
Members
Lord:Anthony king
Vice-Lord:Criminal Like a Star @ heaven
Sergeant:
Vice-Sergeant:
General:
Vice-General:
Captain:
Vice-captain
Troop:
Send Reply Type:Join Anthony Smile Smile
Send Email To Me Any Time Smile
My Email Is Guy.battle@yahoo santa
Or other Guy.battle2@yahoo santa
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=smosh&aq=f
Great Movies lol! lol!
Sometimes I Play KingFlyff king All Night Only On Weekends

Last edited by anthonytruong57 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:13 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Criminal
[BG]Mod
[BG]Mod
Criminal

[BG]Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Kingflyff Gm Applications Please Accept   Kingflyff Gm Applications Please Accept Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:08 am

Wrong section! lol
But i don't got powers on Kingflyff forum so.. Yeah
Wait for someone to move it..
Back to top Go down
gimpy

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Kingflyff Gm Applications Please Accept   Kingflyff Gm Applications Please Accept Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:45 am

louisiana and mississippi are two different states you retard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingflyff Gm Applications Please Accept   Kingflyff Gm Applications Please Accept Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingflyff Gm Applications Please Accept
Page 1 of 1