Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
How to install Conquer! [Step-By-Step] I_vote_lcapHow to install Conquer! [Step-By-Step] I_voting_barHow to install Conquer! [Step-By-Step] I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
How to install Conquer! [Step-By-Step] I_vote_lcapHow to install Conquer! [Step-By-Step] I_voting_barHow to install Conquer! [Step-By-Step] I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

How to install Conquer! [Step-By-Step]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kingdom
[BG]VIP
[BG]VIP

[BG]Reputation : 0

How to install Conquer! [Step-By-Step] Empty
PostSubject: How to install Conquer! [Step-By-Step]   How to install Conquer! [Step-By-Step] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:41 pm

This is a very simple tut for getting on BloodyConquer.

1. Download the client -> Client
2. While that is downloading you can register at this link Register Page

3. After the Download is complete, and you've extracted it to where ever you desire.

4. Open your BloodyCo folder(located where ever you extracted it to.)
- Then go to this ->
Server.dat

5. Open the current Server.dat file with (Notepad or Wordpad) and copy the New Server.dat and paste it over the old Server.dat. Then close and save.

6. Go back to your BloodyCo folder find "BloodyCo" double click, login with your userID and pass.

7. HAVE FUN!!!

Credits to King[PM]<-[Me] , Sui , Death , and Light.

Request Stick?!

Last edited by Sui on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hyperlinked all the links and as Requested Stickied it)
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

[BG]Reputation : 3

How to install Conquer! [Step-By-Step] Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to install Conquer! [Step-By-Step]   How to install Conquer! [Step-By-Step] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:04 am

k

How to install Conquer! [Step-By-Step]
Page 1 of 1