Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Guide (Fletching) I_vote_lcapGuide (Fletching) I_voting_barGuide (Fletching) I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Guide (Fletching) I_vote_lcapGuide (Fletching) I_voting_barGuide (Fletching) I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Guide (Fletching)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The-F1r3
Elite
Elite

[BG]Reputation : 5

Guide (Fletching) Empty
PostSubject: Guide (Fletching)   Guide (Fletching) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:20 am

Hello im going to show u a guide from getting lvl 0 to 80 in fletching in bloodyscape or any lvl you want to 80 Very Happy
Ps: Vid was really 21Mins so i speeded up to 2 mins May be fast idk but here is vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAGUSCXNU5c
Back to top Go down

Guide (Fletching)
Page 1 of 1