Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
How To Donate. I_vote_lcapHow To Donate. I_voting_barHow To Donate. I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

How To Donate.

Go down 
+4
King Boo
Antoni
The-F1r3
death
8 posters
AuthorMessage
death
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
death

[BG]Reputation : 5

How To Donate. Empty
PostSubject: How To Donate.   How To Donate. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:36 am

This Topic Is How To Donate And What You Get For Donating!
Here are a few steps that you must follow:

1. Either Open Up The Live 24/7 Support and wait for one of our staff members to pickup and they will set you up with our donation process.
2. You may click on the donate! button on the top of the page, but be aware thats just for generosity for the server and etc. We give speial things to ou donators! So make sure you let us know your email and how much you intend to donate before you do!
3. You may also Use The Support Ticket button up at the top and send in a ticket of how much you would like to donate to bloodygamerz.
4. You may contact us at either BGsupport@live.com or darkrocker1234@hotmail.com.

Now THat you know how to donate I will tell you what you will get for donating!

-5$ Donations Automatically receive the [BG]Vip Status On the forums and websites. It lets everyone Know that you are a special Vip. This is attained with any 5 dollars you donate. You will recieve the latest updates of bloodygamerz and special privelages!

For Gunz:
There are different ways you can get bg coins. Everything is doubled.

-1$ Equals 20BG coins for BloodyGunz. It is a special, and we double for right now.
-5$ 100BG and [BG]Vip Status

For BloodyConquer:

-10$ You get access to all of the vip access to the BloodyConquer Features and Extras.

For BloodyScape:

-15$ Every Custom Item in game, Max Money, Max Stats.
-5$ Max Stats
-5$ Max Money
-1$ For any single Item,weapon,armor you want.

All Donations Will Go Towards Keeping our servers And website Runing. We must run on donations! So feel free to donate if you wish. You will be rewarded! I will be adding more custom packages shortly, but for now, these are some of the packages you can recieve. Remeber If you pay $5 USD dollars for anything you will still recieve [BG]Vip On the website and forums!

NOTE: Please remember Donations are NON REFUNDABLE and you are donating to help the server. We are a non- profit organization So please remember this. If you have loses of items we can help resupply them but once you donate you are donating at your OWN RISK!
-Thanks
Death

Last edited by death on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The-F1r3
Elite
Elite

How To Donate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Donate.   How To Donate. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:13 am

Im thinking if u let mobile customers donate? ...
Cus i got a phone whit 400 Creds on Wink
so i would donate if u get a phone donation at surfpin Very Happy
Surfpin.com
Get it there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
death
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
death

How To Donate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Donate.   How To Donate. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Ok I will.
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

How To Donate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Donate.   How To Donate. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:54 am

ima donate for sure. just dont make the weapons op.
Back to top Go down
King Boo
King Boo

[BG]Reputation : 0

How To Donate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Donate.   How To Donate. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:06 pm

Im ganna donate $5 later today, is that ok? or try, dunno if it'll work with my phone.
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

How To Donate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Donate.   How To Donate. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:52 am

Lol king boo :]
Back to top Go down
King Boo
King Boo

How To Donate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Donate.   How To Donate. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:45 pm

ill donate when there is a way to donate by SMS/surpin Razz lol cuz i dont have a credit card/bank card >.<
Back to top Go down
Selena
[KingFlyff]Owner
[KingFlyff]Owner
Selena

[BG]Reputation : 4

How To Donate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Donate.   How To Donate. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:12 pm

Buy a prepayed VISA card at Wallmart and use that, it works, you just have to set up a paypal account with that card.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingflyff.bloodygamerz.com/
Criminal
[BG]Mod
[BG]Mod
Criminal

[BG]Reputation : 12

How To Donate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Donate.   How To Donate. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Yeah prepaid cards are easy and cheap.. They sell them at Walmart for 3$.. Other places i think max is 5$.. But the bad thing is, First time you put money in it.. its free. But on then you got to pay an additional 3$ to put money in it. They also take money from your card Monthly.. 3$ more. I think they hold up to $ 3,000 or $ 2,000.

They look like this :

How To Donate. 20002315264b335cb55fc944.29698493
Back to top Go down
oairs20
[BG]VIP
[BG]VIP
oairs20

How To Donate. Empty
PostSubject: Donation method   How To Donate. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:41 am

I have done a lot of donating over the years and in many ways, though pre=paid cards, bank transfer, and credit card.

I will certainly say the fastest, safest and easiest way to use for yourself and the one whom you donate to, is to use pre=paid cards.

In Canada at least I know we have Master card gift cards which act almost like those Visas but they are non-loadable. Come in certain given amounts (25$~50$~80$~100$~200$) and once its all used up you toss it and get a new one xD. Also they have no limit on where you can use it as long as you list the card was bought in Canada, and all information you put for the card like your address, name ect for personal information can be totally made up BS lol. cards only cost for the amount on them + 6$ or so on top that. Only thing to these cards is their number, expire date and the 3 digit code on the back...

So if your looking for the quickest pick me up that's what to use^_^
I have used literally hundreds of these cards over past 6 years and they are fast to use and will *instantly* pay anything you want it to.

Here's a tip for paypal I learned, never use a paypal account with these cards that has your bank information on it. Paypal will block the card as a source of payment and will want you to use your bank and use the card as a backup payment option. If paypal only has the pre-paid card information it has no choice but to allow you to use it. Also when your card is done and you toss it and are ready to get a new one remember to delete it from your paypal account!
Back to top Go down
https://bloodygamerz.darkbb.com/
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

[BG]Reputation : 3

How To Donate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Donate.   How To Donate. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:54 am

HIi would like to donate $5 for that BG VIP
Smile but do u accept donate from onebip?

How To Donate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Donate.   How To Donate. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Donate.
Page 1 of 1