Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
BloodyScape Poll. I_vote_lcapBloodyScape Poll. I_voting_barBloodyScape Poll. I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
BloodyScape Poll. I_vote_lcapBloodyScape Poll. I_voting_barBloodyScape Poll. I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

BloodyScape Poll.

Go down 
+2
MalakZalinto
MapleStory2
6 posters

Which
1.Current source and more future edits.
BloodyScape Poll. I_vote_lcap11%BloodyScape Poll. I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
2.New HD Full screen client with an other "normal" runescape source.
BloodyScape Poll. I_vote_lcap89%BloodyScape Poll. I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
MapleStory2
[BG]Admin
[BG]Admin

[BG]Reputation : 0

BloodyScape Poll. Empty
PostSubject: BloodyScape Poll.   BloodyScape Poll. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:14 am

/ANY SPAM IN THIS THREAD WILL BE DELETED/

Okay, what would you guys like us to do. If you have checked out our current client it's very custom but the client etc is not that great. Now we could stick with this custom source or do a new source with an HD full screen client, with the "normal" runescape sources etc. choose please.

/ANY SPAM IN THIS THREAD WILL BE DELETED/
Back to top Go down
MalakZalinto
[BG]Mod
[BG]Mod

[BG]Reputation : 2

BloodyScape Poll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BloodyScape Poll.   BloodyScape Poll. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:37 am

There is no possible way to make the custom source full screen?
Back to top Go down
death
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
death

[BG]Reputation : 5

BloodyScape Poll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BloodyScape Poll.   BloodyScape Poll. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:37 am

We can add the custom source to the HD Client We just have to Add them in.
Back to top Go down
MalakZalinto
[BG]Mod
[BG]Mod

[BG]Reputation : 2

BloodyScape Poll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BloodyScape Poll.   BloodyScape Poll. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Well if full screen can be added then my vote would be towards the custom but I already voted the other XD
Back to top Go down
MapleStory2
[BG]Admin
[BG]Admin

BloodyScape Poll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BloodyScape Poll.   BloodyScape Poll. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:30 pm

death wrote:
We can add the custom source to the HD Client We just have to Add them in.

No there is no way we could do that actaully i just found out we can't. These are the options so choose if you need.
Back to top Go down
Afridity1

[BG]Reputation : 4

BloodyScape Poll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BloodyScape Poll.   BloodyScape Poll. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:49 pm

Well i voted for new client because upon trying to play the first one it was so laggy i couldnt take one step.
Back to top Go down
MapleStory2
[BG]Admin
[BG]Admin

BloodyScape Poll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BloodyScape Poll.   BloodyScape Poll. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Afridity wrote:
Well i voted for new client because upon trying to play the first one it was so laggy i couldnt take one step.

No one else seems to have this problem i think it's just you.
Back to top Go down
Afridity1

[BG]Reputation : 4

BloodyScape Poll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BloodyScape Poll.   BloodyScape Poll. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:39 pm

MapleStory2 wrote:
Afridity wrote:

No one else seems to have this problem i think it's just you.

Well idk because i dont lag on anything else maybe i need to dl the other client?
Back to top Go down
oairs20
[BG]VIP
[BG]VIP
oairs20

BloodyScape Poll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BloodyScape Poll.   BloodyScape Poll. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:54 am

May I ask this Private server here of rune Scape converted to *bloodyScape* is this that 2D version they first had or is this like the version of today full 3D?

I am just trying to understand sorry =/
Back to top Go down
https://bloodygamerz.darkbb.com/
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

[BG]Reputation : 3

BloodyScape Poll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BloodyScape Poll.   BloodyScape Poll. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:46 am

number 2 Very Happy

BloodyScape Poll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BloodyScape Poll.   BloodyScape Poll. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BloodyScape Poll.
Page 1 of 1